Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Journal 1


When I think about the environment the most, I think about being at camp. I work at Lumsden Beach Camp and it is one of my favorite places in the world. It's not one of those camps that has water skiing and trampolines. It doesn't have any of that stuff. It just has the outdoors, really. It has nature. We spend the majority of our time outside, rain or shine. And that's why I love it. I get to spend my time outside doing activities that I love and being with people that I love. So why wouldn't I want this?!

I think I spend most of my time outside when I work at camp. In the winter, it isn't the same, and I just think about how much I wish I could be outside in the sunshine and the green grass. The environment is so much more than the place that we live in. It's the space we enjoy our time in.

Bye for now,

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment